Monday, October 12, 2009

Marathon Monday Update...

Last week the walk was agonizingly long.... the distance was about the same ...but it took us almost one hour longer.... maybe it was because I took my camera along.... and we stopped to look at a yard sale.....
I thought this might be a great dress if I were going to a tea party in the south...
Mrs. Hillbilly thought these little pasta hats were cute...
but for $10.99 forget about it....
Then we started to get hungry, so we broke out the treats we each brought along in our super lame but necessary "fanny packs"... Mrs. Hillbilly wants you to know that she is pointing to the 100% natural dot on her "NuGo" bar...every week she brings a new type of nutrition bar along...I make her give me the wrappers... I think I might make her something out of them....I'm just not sure yet what that might be...
Do you have any idea's? Since I cannot pronounce the ingredients in her bars...I stick to my oatmeal/raisin/cherry/chocolate chips cookies.
I was still hungry so I made Mrs Hilbilly go into the grocery store with me so I could root around like a little pig for free samples.... oh look... doughnuts...
She said it was rude just to walk into a store and take free samples...
She said we should buy something...
What does it say about me that I feel zero need to buy anything?
Does that make me a bad person?
Because I have no "free sample" guilt?
After all...someone has to eat the free samples...
and this way... if we hit enough grocery stores... I don't have to worry about lunch :)


and then there was this lovely sign...

Ewwww....Gross....

Mavis Longest distance walked last week: 17.5 miles

Mrs. Hillbilly longest distance walked last week: 13.5

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments BUT if you know who we are...due to the fact that we are currently enrolled in the international witness relocation program because of a moon shining incident in Dingle, Ireland involving 3 Mutton, a pair of red shoes and a road flare .... please do not reveal our personal information.... You know.... like names, places, or our favorite brand of toilet paper :) Hey, thanks!