Saturday, January 30, 2010

Saturday Noon update...

I called over to Girly Girl's house this morning to borrow her sewing machine...again

She called back and asked if I wanted her mother's old sewing machine...

Really?


Free?

I felt bad I was taking it for free (kinda...well okay...not really)...

So when her husband brought it down...

I gave him some free fruit snacks and free cough syrup...


Was that a great trade or what?

Sewing machine = 2 boxes of fruit snacks & 2 Bottles of cough syrup




1 comment:

I LOVE comments BUT if you know who we are...due to the fact that we are currently enrolled in the international witness relocation program because of a moon shining incident in Dingle, Ireland involving 3 Mutton, a pair of red shoes and a road flare .... please do not reveal our personal information.... You know.... like names, places, or our favorite brand of toilet paper :) Hey, thanks!