Thursday, September 17, 2009

Hubbard Squash Bread.....

For the final installment of As The Squash Turns..... I present to you

Hubbard Squash Bread



First steam 4lbs of Hubbard Squash...or pumpkin...

Then puree in the blender...or if you are lucky enough to own a food processor then
I suppose you could use that too....
Measure out 2 cups of squash puree for the recipe....
Then discover you have 2 cups extra puree.....Yipee...looks like I'll be making a double batch...
Mix, Mix, Mix
and bake...
And there you have it..... 4 1/2 loaves of Hubbard Squash Bread...
The 4 loaves of squash bread will be a nice change from the 10,005 loaves of frozen zucchini bread I will be eating this winter.

FYI: Mr. Half loaf has already been consumed....by me


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments BUT if you know who we are...due to the fact that we are currently enrolled in the international witness relocation program because of a moon shining incident in Dingle, Ireland involving 3 Mutton, a pair of red shoes and a road flare .... please do not reveal our personal information.... You know.... like names, places, or our favorite brand of toilet paper :) Hey, thanks!