Saturday, November 21, 2009

Gnome attacked by Kung Fu Chicken....

Monkey boy helped me move the chickens to another raised garden bed this morning... Unfortunately for Mr. Gnome... I didn't realize he was still in there until it was too late...I guess he will be chillin' with his lady friends until next week...
Next weekend I plan on moving the hens to the bok choy bed... I consider it my early Christmas present to them... I hope they enjoy it.
I worry about my chickens getting bored out there in the Eglu run... so I decided to slide a few wood slats into their pen... Mavis Jr. couldn't wait to climb up and have her picture taken.
However she did became a little irritated when I tried to take a photo of poor Mr. Gnome. I have a feeling he's going to have a very long week in there with the chickens... I hope they don't rough him up to much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments BUT if you know who we are...due to the fact that we are currently enrolled in the international witness relocation program because of a moon shining incident in Dingle, Ireland involving 3 Mutton, a pair of red shoes and a road flare .... please do not reveal our personal information.... You know.... like names, places, or our favorite brand of toilet paper :) Hey, thanks!