Thursday, October 1, 2009

Do I hear Panera calling my name?


I was going to tell you about these "chicky pot pies" that we made for dinner last night but....

because I have copious amounts of free time on my hands...

I entered a contest over at
mysistersfarmhouse
the lucky winner will receive a $100 gift card to the store of their choice...
If I win?
I'm going to Panera...
by myself...
several times....
by myself...

See, that handsome husband of mine has this VERY BAD HABIT
of leaving the empty coffee creamer container on the counter...
he's been doing it for years....
over a decade...
Now, I don't drink coffee...
but I do buy the groceries around here...
and even though I have repeatedly told him to throw the EMPTY containers into the garbage....
sadly...he does not...
and now apparently monkey boy has caught this infectious man disease as well....
So ...long story short...I freaked out one morning and re-trained the men how

to put GARBAGE in the GARBAGE CAN....

The last thing I want is for my sons future wife to have to go thru
the years and years of loathing and misery that I have been thru.

Not only any I working my my marriage here, I am
helping to train my son to be a better husband.


3 comments:

  1. I laughed and laughed and laughed and laughed. And laughed some more. You are one creative chica, that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely you will be a great Mother-in-Law...and the lucky girl will thank you! It is true...we are raising the next generation of husbands...I'm with you there. :)
    Blessings,
    Camille

    ReplyDelete
  3. empty milk jugs, empty wrappers, spoons, forks, everything maybe I need to freak out! I love it
    vickie

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments BUT if you know who we are...due to the fact that we are currently enrolled in the international witness relocation program because of a moon shining incident in Dingle, Ireland involving 3 Mutton, a pair of red shoes and a road flare .... please do not reveal our personal information.... You know.... like names, places, or our favorite brand of toilet paper :) Hey, thanks!